Executive Onboarding is designed to accelerate the transition of newly appointed executives, or executives who have been assigned a lateral transfer from one geography or line of business. The objective is to assist with shortening the learning curve towards a successful transition and timely achievement of deliverables.
The program may consist of both group and individual sessions. Leadership assessment data, 360 feedback as well as key stakeholder input provide the basis for imparting strategies that focus on the executive acquiring key skills that include :
- Shifting from an operational role to strategic accountability
- Identifying and developing solid stakeholder support
- Influencing across the business platform
- Identifying strengths, capability gaps of team and establishing direction
- Aligning priorities, expectations and deliverables