involves an in depth interview combined with objective psychometric tools to identify leadership strengths as well as areas for development. The objective is to help leverage key talents.
Developing an organization and moving it forward in a common direction, requires an accurate understanding of your people, particularly at senior levels.
In order to strengthen your organization and its capacity to grow, it is vital to:
- Assess the strengths, potential and areas for development of key managers to have the confidence that the capability exists to achieve strategic objectives.
- Select the right people who can meet the demands of key roles, both at present and in the future.
- Assess the development and training needs of select individuals as well as on a company wide basis.
The Leadership Assessment process involves:
- in-depth interview
- access to a number of psychometric assessment tools
- open and active discussion and consultation
- detailed report including leadership skills, strengths and areas for development
- action plan to address key target areas and enhance leadership capabilities
The outcome of the assessment is a detailed report which describes skills, on-the-job strengths and development needs. The report could be used both by you as an individual as well as by an organization to identify talent planning needs.
We have ongoing in-depth discussions with you as the client, both before and after the assessment.
- Key steps include identification of the crucial demands of the role and skills required for success given the strategic imperatives of the organization
- An assessment based upon in depth discussions and psychometric tools to measure leadership style, critical thinking skills, motivational drivers and other key criteria
- A written report that provides a comprehensive review of the individual's strengths and areas for development. Recommendations and action plans include a discussion of the report and feedback to help take ownership of the development plan and maximize potential for the development of critical leadership skills.