It should be no surprise that coaching is the method of choice to help the best get better.
We offer customized programs which enhance your organizations leadership capabilities and foster the development of management and senior executives.
As an individual, you benefit from coaching when:
- changes in business strategy require new ways of working;
- you need to adapt or to prepare for a new role;
- you experience difficulty in performance but are unclear about how to change;
- you are at a stage in your career when you want to revisit your own personal motivations and goals.
As an organization, you benefit from coaching when:
- your strategic goals require changes in leadership capability or behaviour;
- your management team has increasing demands and their capability needs to be improved in order to meet those demands.
- a 'developmental' culture is needed: managers who have a powerful coaching experience begin to coach their own people more effectively and open feedback becomes the norm.
For successful coaching, managers strive to:
- know themselves well
- fully recognize what is required of them
- internalize the importance of change
- know what to do in order to embrace change
- accept and seek the support they need
- recognize how to maximize their strengths
As a Coach our role is that of a:
- confidential and neutral sounding board
- source of expertise
- in-depth assessor and a provider of accurate and honest feedback
Our emphasis is on long-lasting behaviour change: doing things differently.
- In-depth awareness of yourself; strengths and areas for development
- A realistic, pragmatic and skill-based action plan for development
- Developmental learning
- Results that support your organizations goals